Something Awesome Happened This Week.
Daniel Kantrowitz
2022-03-09 22:09:07 UTC
I A Wizard Who Barely Knows Any Magic Successfully Cast a Corporeal Patronus And The Form It Took Was A Prismatic Dragon.
Daniel Kantrowitz
2022-03-20 18:40:19 UTC
It Turns Out It Actually Is a Gold Dragon Specifically A Egyptian Short Tail Dragon.
Quelonzia
2022-04-12 16:27:34 UTC
Post by Daniel Kantrowitz
Post by Daniel Kantrowitz
I A Wizard Who Barely Knows Any Magic Successfully Cast a Corporeal Patronus And The Form It Took Was A Prismatic Dragon.
It Turns Out It Actually Is a Gold Dragon Specifically A Egyptian Short Tail Dragon.
Bummer, thought it might have been a relative! There aren’t many of us Prisms out and about anymore…

Warm regards,
Quelonzia, who isn’t much out and about anymore either
--
' '
( ) "...And as full of wonder in this ancient age,