Another Newcomer
covertCharisma
2020-12-17 19:45:06 UTC
Hey everyone, thought I'd throw another introduction into the mix. I'm new to seriously considering myself a furry, but I've pretty much always been a dragon whether I admitted it or not. I discovered this group while searching around for dragon groups and decided to give it a go.

Currently working on figuring out the full details of my sona (don't even have a name yet, so going by my usual screen name for now), getting a feel for the community, and figuring out how I want to participate in the fandom. At some point I plan to commission some art, so I'm all ears for artist recommendations.
IIZard
2020-12-17 21:28:35 UTC
Post by covertCharisma
Hey everyone, thought I'd throw another introduction into the mix. I'm new to seriously considering myself a furry, but I've pretty much always been a dragon whether I admitted it or not. I discovered this group while searching around for dragon groups and decided to give it a go.
Currently working on figuring out the full details of my sona (don't even have a name yet, so going by my usual screen name for now), getting a feel for the community, and figuring out how I want to participate in the fandom. At some point I plan to commission some art, so I'm all ears for artist recommendations.
Friends are welcome, but the scales on display here are typically those one cannot remove.
However, here is some art to whet your palate:
https://www.deviantart.com/shiroiyuki3/art/Commission-for-IIZard-286658053
covertCharisma
2020-12-17 21:46:20 UTC
Post by IIZard
Friends are welcome, but the scales on display here are typically those one cannot remove.
https://www.deviantart.com/shiroiyuki3/art/Commission-for-IIZard-286658053
That's gorgeous, both your dragon and the artist are fantastic.